General conditions of sale
The present General Conditions of Sale, are described below:
- LUXES business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 to 13:30hs and 15:00 to 18:00hs. Our warehouse hours for the collection of goods is from 9:00 to 13:00hs and 15:00 to 17:00hs.
- Prices communicated to Customers are the result of an offer and do not include VAT. LUXES reserves its right to change these prices. Offers submitted to Customer, shall be valid for 30 calendar days. After this period, the established conditions therein may be susceptible to variation.
- LUXES offers its customers the opportunity to get discounts for sales made in cash. Discounts will be granted explicitly in the Offer for each operation.
- Customers can place orders via fax: 93 790 9652, via e-mail or fax to their assigned Sales, or by e-mail to: email@example.com. In all cases when ordering, Customer must specify: product references, product description and the desired quantities per reference.
- LUXES does not guarantee the permanent availability of their products. Product replenishment timings and delivery terms are considered approximate.
- For order amounts that are less than € 1,000, the costs of transportation will be assumed by Customer. Alternatively the Customer can collect the goods at LUXES warehouse: C/Antoni Gaudí, 7 Edificio Olimpic, 08349 Cabrera de Mar, Barcelona, España. For the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, the respective authorities may charge the relevant taxes on imports (customs, IGIC, etc.). These costs will be assumed by the Customer.
- Transportation companies used for the shipment of goods, are independent companies which are not related to LUXES. Considering our warehouse the main point of sale and delivery, all claims related to possible delivery delays, product loss, theft, damages, etc. after goods had left our warehouse and are in transit, shall be settled with the freight forwarder as solely responsible, exempting LUXES from any responsibility.
- Amounts in offers are expressed without taxes. These amounts should be increased by the value added tax and / or any other tax due as well as the application of Royal Decree 208/2005 for the eco-tax on “Waste management of electrical and electronic equipment”.
- The products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for two years from the date of purchase, except those in which are stipulated other terms. All the information and product characteristics described in this catalog, are understood approximate, reserving LUXES its right to make any changes or updates in technology or design that might constitute an improvement on any of their products, without this being the cause of complaint by the Customer.
- All LUXES products presented in this catalog, grant the right of return under the conditions specified on our website under General Conditions of Sale.
- Samples shall be requested upon normal and formal order and must be paid in full prior to shipment or withdrawn by the Customer or interested party by TT transfer, to order acceptance.See details on our website.
- The total or partial non-payment of any invoice will entitle LUXES to suspend outstanding deliveries of goods until payments are been regularized.