Aussie Group, informs you that the personal data you provide us with by filling in this form will be processed by LUXES, as the party responsible for this website. The purpose of collecting this information is to be able to respond to requests for information that you send us, as well as to send you by email any information about our products and services related to our activity. Legitimation is through the consent of the data subject. We inform you that the data you provide us with will be located on Webempresa’s servers.
El hecho de que no introduzca los datos de carácter personal que aparecen en el formulario como obligatorios podrá tener como consecuencia que no pueda atender su solicitud. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, restriction and deletion of data at email@example.com.
THIS WEBSITE RESPECTS YOUR RIGHTS AS A USER AND YOUR PRIVACY.
In LUXES.ES. the personal data of the users accessing it are respected. The principles that apply with respect to user privacy are:
- Personal information of users accessing the website is never shared with anyone, except as required by law or with your express permission.
- The principle of data minimisation is applied, therefore only the data that are necessary to provide the service required or to answer the query proposed by the user are requested.
LUXES, has adapted this website to the requirements of the new Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as the Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Your continued use of the site following notification of policy changes will mean that you accept and consent to such changes. We encourage you to visit and review this page regularly.
Your privacy is important to us. Our website describes our data controller practices to respect the privacy of data collected by us or submitted to us, whether online or offline, including personal data collected or submitted through our website and through our official social media pages that we control, as well as through HTML-formatted emails.
PRINCIPLES APPLICABLE TO USERS’ PERSONAL INFORMATION
The new European Data Protection Regulation states that the following principles must be applied:
–Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency:I will at all times require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes of which I will inform you in advance in full transparency.
–Principle of limitation of the retention period:the data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the processing, depending on the purpose. As soon as they are no longer necessary, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations, being available only at the request of Judges and Courts, the Public Prosecutor’s Office or the competent Public Administrations during the period of limitation of any actions that may arise.
–Principle of minimisation: I will only ask you for data that is strictly necessary for the purposes for which I require it.
–Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security and guarantee its confidentiality.
HOW DO I GET YOUR DETAILS?
The personal data obtained on this website comes from:
- General contact forms.
RIGHTS THAT YOU HAVE AS A USER OF THE WEBSITE WHEN YOU PROVIDE ME WITH YOUR DATA.
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not I am processing personal data concerning him/her on this website.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Requesting access to personal data relating to the data subject
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request the restriction of their processing
- Oppose treatment
- Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletionwhen, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitación of the processing of their data, in which case the data will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data, and LUXES will therefore cease to process the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims. They may also request the portability of their data.
As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to me in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another controller when:
- Processing is based on consent
- The data have been provided by the person concerned.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
Data subjects also have the right to effective judicial protection and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them is in breach of the Regulation.
To exercise these rights, you can contact the webmaster by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH YOUR DATA IS PROCESSED
When a user connects to this website and fills in a form to make an enquiry, he/she is providing personal information for which LUXES is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, name, email address, telephone number, and other information.
At mecyplastec.es there are different systems for capturing personal information and we process the information provided by interested parties for the following purposes for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form:We request the following personal data: Name, Email and telephone number. We will process this information provided by the user in order to manage requests for information made through the website and, where appropriate, to send you informative and commercial electronic communications that may be of interest to you.
- I inform you that the data you provide us with will be located on the servers …………
- There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- Other non-identifying data are also collected and obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website, which are detailed in the cookies policy.
- To manage social networks, mecyplastec.es may have a presence on social networks. The processing of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of luxes.es, will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and previously accepted by the user of luxes.es. Your data will be processed for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of the activities, products or services of fullexpress.es, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow. Under no circumstances will we use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
LUXES does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals may take place, in which case users will be asked to give their consent, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest safety standards.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
In the contact form on the Website, it will be necessary for the user to fill in the fields marked as “compulsory”. Failure to provide all the personal data required by LUXES may result in incomplete or impossible fulfilment of the request.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested from you, without the withdrawal of this consent in any case conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
TO WHOM WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
In general, it is not foreseen that your data will be communicated to persons other than LUXES. However, the following exceptions may apply:
– In order to comply with the law, we may be obliged to disclose your data to other third parties such as public authorities (e.g. the police) or courts.
– In order to provide you with the best possible service when browsing our website and to process your request, we may need to pass your details on to other companies in the parcel delivery, value-added postal service and logistics sectors.
As you browse the web, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
DATA SECRECY AND SECURITY
LUXES is committed to the use and processing of personal data included users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose of it, and to comply with its obligation to protect them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, i.e. the transmission of data between a server and a web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
LUXES cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to confidentiality of processing, LUXES will ensure that any person who is authorised by LUXES to process customer/user data (including its staff, collaborators and service providers) will be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When a Security Incident occurs, upon becoming aware of it, the Controller shall notify the Client without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as soon as it becomes known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
TRUTHFULNESS OF DATA AND ACCURACY OF DATA
The user of the web, will be solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data submitted to the web www.luxes.es, exonerating LUXES from any liability in this respect.
The user accepts to provide complete and correct information through the existing forms on the website and/or through the e-mails sent. The user guarantees and is responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, authenticity and validity of the data provided.
LUXES reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, the Provider shall announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of their implementation.
If you have any comments or questions about this policy or about the way in which any information about your personal data that you have provided may have been handled, you can contact us by email at the following address email@example.com.